-

-

Monday, February 13, 2017

E-mail 02/13/2017

Well... so... yeah... an undisclosed party member fell really sick this week and we weren't able to do much this week.

(No Mom, it wasn't me. ;) )

Love y'all!
Elder Durrant
Great Kentucky Louisville Mission


From Mom:
Oh that is pretty cryptic.  Is he alright?


From Samuel:
It's bad enough that he's going home. But if it makes you feel better, I'm as healthy as ever.


From Mom:

That sucks for you.  I'm sorry you have had so many sick companions.  :-(  I'm sooooo glad you are feeling well.  Does that mean you get to stay with Elder Matealu?  That would be really cool if you could. 

That reminds me, we were talking about him yesterday, and decided that you need to make sure I know when he is coming for dinner so I can make sure he has enough food to fill him up, for a little while anyway.  Where is he from?  (We haven't been able to figure that one out yet.)

I know it's hard to take care of sick people, but one thing you have learned (I hope) on your mission, is patience with sick people.

Good luck
Mom


From Samuel:

Yeah it's been a bumpy ride having so many sick days. I will be staying with Elder Matealu for the last week of the transfer then President Brough has told me that he will have me reopen my last area, Henderson.

Elder Matealu is from California, and from what I have seen, he is the top of three missionaries in the mission with a bigger apatite then me.

Patience is definitely something I have learned well out here.

Love you!
Elder Durrant
Great Kentucky Louisville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment