-

-

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

E-mail 04/07/2015

  BANG!!! I bet someone jumped :)          
(This is in reference to reading David's letters.)
  So this week has been crazy, when Matthew and David said that the MTC would blow your mind, I didn't think it would be like this, but by Friday I was trying not to fall asleep during class, I've been working so hard.
The Elders and Sisters in my district are:
Elder James (My companion.)
Elder Mann
Elder Eppig (it sounds like epic but it's a G instead of a C)
Sister Johnson
Sister Reed
Sister Westen
Sister Forbss
My branch Presidency is:
Pres. Hunsaker
Bro. Smith
Bro. Hill
My companion and I are teaching three investigators (we've been told that some of these people are members but we don't know who.) And it's going good, the second guy took pity on us and he helped us out a bit by asking us leading questions, and the third one is a lot like Dad in personality.  The first one, is one of our teachers pretending to be someone he knew on his mission. I will leave on April 13, so I don't know if I will be able to e-mail next week.  I have to report to the front desk at 3:00 A.M. and my flight is about 8:05.
Well that's all I can think of right now.

Love ya'll lots
Elder Durrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment