-

-

Monday, September 19, 2016

E-mail 09/19/2016

Hi everyone! Sorry but this will be a really short letter.

So, not a whole lot happened this week. Elder Long hasn't been feeling well.

Tuesday and Wednesday, just a lot of trying people, with no success.

Thursday, we stayed home all day because Elder Long was feeling really sick.

Friday, He was feeling better, and we were able to teach some of our investigators. I was excited for that. We also had district meeting that day.

Saturday, we helped out at the gas station, and we were able too share more with him. He is way more fascinated by the structure of missionary work, then by our message.

Sunday, Elder Long wasn't feeling good again, but we still went to church, and about 20 minutes before church started the Branch President told us that the missionary that I replaced was supposed to speak that day and asked us if we would be willing to each give one. So we each gave a 10-15 minute talk, and the first thing I said was "Before my mission, one of the best pieces of advice I received was to always have a talk ready just in case something like this happens." Everyone thought that was funny, and I gave a talk that I had give about a year ago. Well later, part way through Sunday school, Elder Long leaned over and told me he wasn't feeling good, so we went home and he spent the rest of the day resting.

Well that is my week. Hope this next one is a good one for everyone.

Love
Elder Durrant
Great Kentucky Louisville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment