-

-

Monday, September 26, 2016

E-mail 09/26/2016

Well, again this has been a slow week, but this is what I have for you.

Tuesday, we had dinner with some members and it was really great. They had gotten a pizza from the store and loaded it with toppings.

Wednesday, we had zone conference, it was great, President Brough talked about faith, and we read from Alma 32, what was really funny that as he was talking about a seed growing, he said that when a plant brakes the surface it makes a poofing sound, and as everyone was laughing he said "Prove me wrong." Well all of zone conference was good and memorable.

Thursday we went around visiting members.

Friday we did our service at the gas station. Afterwards he showed us how he made the food, and know after seeing how he make his hamburgers that he gives us, I'm not so sure I want to go back... Oh well.

Saturday, we had coordination, and what we talked about setting up for a fireside that President and Sister Brough will be coming to, that's exciting.

Sunday, we thought our meeting was at 8 so we got to church a half an hour sooner than usual, oh well.

Oh, at zone conference, I was handed a $50 visa gift card, because several months ago, the pare of pants that I tour when I crashed, I had given them to a member who was visiting the area to fix, well she wasn't able to before she left, so she gave them to a friend in the other ward, and I never saw them again. So that second member felt guilty (I think because she lost them, but I don't know) gave me the gift card for a pair of pants that I got from the D. I. Works for me!

That's my week

Love y'all!
Elder Durrant
Great Kentucky Louisville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment