-

-

Monday, July 20, 2015

E-mail 07/20/2015

What a wet, hot, dry, windy, stormy, long week!
We have gotten each one of those, and the worst part about it was last Monday we kept getting warnings for sever weather, and it kept getting later and later into the day when it would happen, and it didn't even hit until late into the night, and it wasn't that bad, so I was disappointed.
This week was full of work, nothing out of the ordinary happened, Just a lot of work.
Thursday we had dinner with the Harper Family again, They are awesome! And then we went out teaching with Bro Harper, that man is amazing! Then to top it all off, he took us to get blizzards.
Saturday we had lunch with people that knew Elder Koenig from a different area, and we all were stuffed, then we had dinner with some members, and we were stuffed again, this Ward is awesome!
Then this morning I dragged myself out of bed at 4:30, we went over to the Zone Leaders who are only 1/10 of a mile away, and all this just to go fishing.  It was about 5:30 by the time we got to the lake in town, because we had to stop by Wal-Mart to get some bate.  In those three hours we where out there it happened exactly how I thought it would be, we caught 1 fish, and it wasn't even that big (I know, I know I'm not very good at telling fish stories, but that thing was not "THIS BIG.")   The whole situation was very fishy to me, especially since we where out there before the fish even woke up, if it was up to me, we would have used some kind of explosive and gone out and picked them up, but that's my first fishing trip for you.
Love you all!
Elder Durrant

Fishing so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment