-

-

Monday, November 23, 2015

E-mail 11/23/2015

Hello!!! People to talk to! That makes me happy!
Well from Monday to Friday was the same, me doing reading, cleaning, eating, pacing back and forth, and monopoly. Well Elder Morrow slept and slept and slept. We did have an awesome district meeting on Friday, and Tuesday, it finally got so bad that the mission nurse sent him to an instant care, so we spent all day trying to find one, then wait in line for the medicine, but we found out what it was, he had a sinus infection and a double ear infection, but it getting better now.

Saturday we FINALLY got out to see people, and we walked a lot because the other missionaries were borrowing my bike, I was cooled, I was hungry, and I loved it because it meant I was out of the house! Then we had a pretty good bible study.

Sunday, church was awesome, I did get distracted with some scripture
suggestions in the manual.

Love you
Elder Durrant

Great Kentucky Louisville Mission



This was a really rainy day. 



We have been stuck inside for too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment