-

-

Monday, October 3, 2016

E-mail 10/03/2016

Still Alive! For the most part anyway.

So I have been sick all week, and it has been afoul. I felt it coming on Monday evening, but we were still able to see people. Then Tuesday was ruff, but we still tried to get things done, but Wednesday through Friday we got nothing done, I think we left the house once that whole time. We did get to go fishing, when I didn't feel like death, but I don't catch anything.

Saturday and Sunday were great, I love General Conference! And for the priesthood session, the Elders Quorum brought pizza and things for root beer floats, that was good.

Well that is the sum of my week, I hope everyone else's week went better then mine.

Love y'all!
Elder Durrant
Great Kentucky Louisville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment