-

-

Monday, January 16, 2017

E-mail 01/16/2017

Goodbye Tell City IN, hello Henderson KY.

So besides transfers, not much happened this week, so I'll tell you about transfers.

I had been originally told that the Elder leaving Henderson would come up to Tell City and I would go back with his ride, simple enough. But NO; something had to happen so I ended up going all the way to Louisville and then getting a ride all the way back. I really didn't mind because I got to see some people that were there that I hadn't seen in a while. On the car ride back I got to ride with Elder Robinson who I hadn't been around in almost a year so that was a lot of fun we able to catch up.

The rest of my week has been filled with driving, rain, and heavy wind. But another upside, I get to be in the same district as Elder Matealu, and he is my district leader.

One last exciting turn of events, I forgot my shaver in Tell City and it will be a couple weeks before I can get it back so I had to go to the store and buy some razors and shaving cream, it is not fun at all bleeding from the face daily. I also found out that my blood only stains not purify, oh well.

Love y'all!
Elder Durrant
Great Kentucky Louisville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment